Western Trips 7 - Barcaldine, Hughenden, Longreach, Richmond and Winton
SAVE THE DATES: 8 - 12 NOVEMBER 2021 - see our flyer or calendar entries for dates/times
- Drop in for a chat with our CEO on what we do and how we might be able to help
- Service Provider presentations
- Book in for a private meeting with one of our advocates (could be via phone or video link)
Give us a call on 1800 887 688 to pre-book meetings, chats or presentations.
Interested in attending a Self-Advocacy Workshop in the region? Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-Advocacy Workshops - Expressions of Interest
This workshop has been developed for us by Dorothy Sellers, B.Com.Welf:M.Soc.Pol and will be presented and facilitated by our trained Advocates. In it you will:
- learn what self-advocacy is and the skills you need
- know how and when to use them
- learn how to identify problems
- how to prepare yourself and how to do it
These workshops are open to people with disability, their family members and/or carers, support workers or service organisations.
Due to the success of our 2020 Workshop Series, we are taking expressions of interest from those who would like to attend a workshop. Please call our office on 1800 887 688 and speak with Leanne or email her at email@example.com.